Replace up to three batch ovens with one Heller 788 oven... and enhance die attach security as well. Continuous processing eliminates fluctuations in curing temperatures when oven doors are opened for loading and unloading. The immediate processing and the uniform temperatures obtainable only with in-line curing ensure more consistent output, first piece to last.
Easy-open side doors provide rapid access to product, when required.
Forced convection heating ensures consistent, uniform cure profiles.
Heller Vertical format ovens consume unused air space, not valuable floor space.
The Heller 788 in-line, continuous cure, vertical format oven conveys product from the assembly line onto rails inside the oven... then transports it up, across and back down to the line in a continuous stream... with cycle times as short as 25 seconds. Four internal thermal zones with independent time and temperature controls produce virtually any recommended curing or encapsulant profile, including two-step curing. Curing times may be set as short as a few minutes or as long as several hours, with a pass-through cycle also available.
Versatile Heller in-line cure ovens transport standard to ultra-thin boards.
The 788 is clean room compatible and engineered to maintain temperature uniformity in either air or nitrogen atmospheres. Conveyor width adjustability ... carrier versatility... the only magazine interface in the industry ..and a variety of shuttle mechanisms... enable the 788 to convey product from two to 18 inches (five to 46 cm) in width, and as thin as .015 inch (.4mm)
For die attach, flip chip underfill and COB encapsulation...
Heller's in-line continuous epoxy cure ovens provide:
- Curing cycle time of up to four hours in footprints as small as 72 inches (183 cm).
- Customized heights of 7, 8, 9, and 10 feet (213, 244, 274, and 305 cm) to meet any throughput requirement.
- Four-zone heating with independent time and temperature controls for single and double step profiling.
- Stainless steel mechanism for high temperature strength, low maintenance.
- Cooling zone capability.
- Class 1,000 or 10,000 cleanroom compatibility - quoted upon request.
- Air or nitrogen atmosphere.
- Six-thermocouple profiling capability and optional pyrometers.
- Conveyor width adjustable from two to 18 inches (5-46 cm) for PCBs, Auer boats, JEDEC trays and recalculating pallets.
- Pitch between product carriers may be specified from 3/8 to 1 ½ inches (9.5-38 mm) in 3/8-inch (9.5 mm) increments.
- Magazine loader interface.
- User-friendly Windows™ software.
- Easy eye-level access to internal controls.
- SMEMA compatibility.
- Meets CE standards.
- Optional KIC profiler for 24-hours process monitoring.
- Breakdown design for ease in shipping/setup of tall ovens.